When inserting a hyperlink in an email, user does not have the option to search and select a Landing Page to link to.
This item will be resolved in a product release schedule for end of day Wednesday Dec 2nd.
This item impacts ROI customers using the drag-n-drop editor, the new classic editor and the new HTML code editor.
A full resolution is forth coming. In the meantime, users may employ the following workaround:
Login to ROI
Under Content select Landing Pages. Or navigate to https://clm.rightonin.com/Content/LandingPages
- Hover your mouse over the Landing Page you wish to link to from your email.
- From the very right, select "View" from the drop down menu
- Your live Landing Page will open in a new tab. From the browser's URL bar, copy the entire URL
- Navigate to the email you are editing
- Select the word(s) you wish to hyperlink
- Paste the selected URL in to the hyperlink URL pop-up window