The three ROI Email Editors have the ability to send Test Emails using a button directly in the Editor. (Click here to learn more about how to send a Test Email.) There are several things you can do to ensure that these Test Emails are delivered to your inbox and not landing in your Spam Folder:
1. Test Emails are sent from email.rightonin.com, not rightoninteractive.com. Ask your tech team to whitelist email.rightonin.com if they haven't done so already.
2. Be sure that all images have Image Tags. Image Tags may also be referred to as Alt Tags or Alternative Text. These tags serve several purposes. They can provide a brief description of what an image is to someone who is visually impaired via a screen reader. They also provide a brief description to a recipient who cannot view the images or who chooses not to display them. Most email programs will turn off images in HTML Emails by default. If the image is not visible, then the recipient will only see the Alt Tag text.
- Add an Alt Tag with the Drag and Drop Editor
- Hover your mouse over the image and click on the orange link button.
- In the Alternate Text box, fill in the text that you would like displayed as the Alt Tag.
- Add an Alt Tag with the Classic Editor
- Click on the image and then click on the image icon.
- In the Image Description box, fill out the text that you would like displayed as the Alt Tag.