This article lists the various upgrades and new features made available in the release on 3/2/2016.
Segment Autocomplete and Drop-Down Menu
- ROI's segment builder now offers options to make adding criteria to a segment easier than ever!
- All true/false fields on a Table will have a drop-down selection menu to choose either True or False for that field.
- The criteria working with the Events Table offers autocomplete options for the fields: Tactic ID, Tactic Name, Campaign ID, and Campaign name. This allows you to search for a previously created Tactic or Campaign.
- The Events Type field on the Events Table provides a drop-down selection menu with all possible event types to choose from.
Read more about this new feature here!
Additional Product Enhancements
- Landing Page Reporting: Sort the identified visitor records in the Landing Page Report by name in ascending order
Minor Revisions and Fixes
- Preview segment option has been fixed on the "Edit Tactic" page for SQL segments