NOTE: You must be an admin and have full permissions on your organization's LinkedIn company page for ROI to integrate properly.
NOTE: To reauthorize the LinkedIn Token, start with step 6.
If your company is not listed in the drop-down list, select "Create a new Company," type in the company name in the field below, and then select your Company's name.
- Application Logo (please note that the logo image needs to be at least 80x80 pixels, and a square image)
- Application Use (select Sales CRM Marketing)
- Website URL
- Business Email
- Business Phone
You can also refer to ROI's example below:
6. Once the application is created, the Client ID and Client Secret Key will be generated.
In ROI: Setup Your Preferences
6. Click "Save" to save the LinkedIn settings. Then, click the "Get LinkedIn OAuth2 Code" button to generate a new access token.
7. After generating a new access token, click the "TestLinkedIn Login" button to make sure the connection between ROI and LinkedIn was successful.
8. Contact email@example.com, to let us know that you are ready for ROI to begin Importing your LinkedIn data. We will need to know which ROI User has been used to store your LinkedIn preferences in order to complete setup.
ROI LinkedIn Support:
If you would like ROI to manage your LinkedIn integration setup and token updates, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. One of our Client Success Agents will need to be given Administrative access to your company page on LinkedIn in order to have permission to set these up in your account on your behalf.
Please contact email@example.com if you have any difficulties or questions with your LinkedIn integration